Federal Information Technology
Information officers from several departments testified on efforts to eliminate areas of duplication and waste in federal information technology (IT) and the role of agency chief information officers (CIOs) in that process.
*The transcript for this program was compiled from uncorrected Closed Captioning.
People in this video
- Kelly A. Ayotte U.S. Senator [R] New Hampshire
- Frank Baitman Chief Information Officer Department of Health and Human Services
- Thomas "Tom" R. Carper U.S. Senator [D] Delaware
- Thomas "Tom" A. Coburn M.D. U.S. Senator [R] Oklahoma
- David Powner Director Government Accountability Office->Information Management and Technology
- Simon Szykman Chief Information Officer Department of Commerce
- Steven VanRoekel Chief Information Officer Office of Management and Budget
HealthCare.gov Web Site Implementation, Panel 1
Information technology officials testified on the implementation of the Affordable Care Act’s HealthCare.gov Web…
Federal Government Computer Security
Administration officials evaluated computer security in major departments and agencies of the Executive Branch.
Security of Federal Information Systems
Witnesses testified about the vulnerabilities of the federal government’s computer systems, how hackers could…
Government Services Administration Nomination Hearing
The Senate Homeland Security and Governmental Services Committee heard testimony on the nomination of Daniel…