ICL and the Blood Supply
American Red Cross AIDS experts discussed public safety concerns about the new ICL, an AIDS-like virus. Red Cross officials also talked about safety issuses concerning AIDS, ICL, and the blook supply.
*The transcript for this program was compiled from uncorrected Closed Captioning.
People in this video
- Jim Allen Physician Department of Health and Human Services->National AIDS Program Office
- Michael Busch Associate Director Irwin Memorial Blood Centers
- June Osborn Chairman National Commission on AIDS
- Peter Tomasulo Executive Vice President American Red Cross->Blood Services
- Thomas Zuch President Hoxworth Blood Center
The National Commission on Acquired Immune Deficiency Syndrome heard testimony on the future of the H.I.V.…
Reducing HIV Transmission and Health Care
The National Commission on AIDS, a fifteen member commission named by Congress to advise the government on the creation…
World AIDS Day Observation
National Commission on AIDS, P.M. Session