The Senate convened with a period of morning business.
The nomination of Gregory Alan Phillips, of Wyoming, to be U.S. circuit judge for the Tenth Circuit was confirmed.
People in this video
- Richard Blumenthal U.S. Senator [D] Connecticut
- John Boozman U.S. Senator [R] Arkansas
- Barbara Boxer U.S. Senator [D] California
- John Cornyn U.S. Senator [R] Texas
- Michael "Mike" B. Enzi U.S. Senator [R] Wyoming
- Thomas "Tom" Harkin U.S. Senator [D] Iowa
- Mitch McConnell Jr. U.S. Senator [R] Kentucky
- Christopher "Chris" S. Murphy U.S. Senator [D] Connecticut
- Harry Reid U.S. Senator [D] Nevada
- Tim Scott U.S. Senator [R] South Carolina
- Elizabeth Warren U.S. Senator [D] Massachusetts
Newtown Action Alliance Press Conference
The Newtown Action Alliance held a press conference and public demonstrations at the U.S. Capitol to mark the six-month…
Senate Session, Part 1
The Senate confirmed by a 54-41 vote the nomination of Jennifer Dorsey to be a U.S. district judge for the District of…
Senate Session, Part 2
The Senate debated a bill to address the doubling of student loan interest rates.
The Senate resumed consideration of the motion to proceed to S.1238, the student loan bill.