Unity and Public Service
Jim Rohr gave the keynote address at the Commission on Political Reform’s event to encourage national unity. After… read more
Jim Rohr gave the keynote address at the Commission on Political Reform’s event to encourage national unity. After Mr. Rohr’s remarks, Susan Page moderated a town hall meeting on public service, with guests including former Senators Trent Lott and Olympia Snowe, Susan Eisenhower, Vicky Kennedy, and others.
The Bipartisan Policy Center created the Commission on Political Reform to work on ending partisanship in politics and government. close
*The transcript for this program was compiled from uncorrected Closed Captioning.
People in this video
- Bridgeland, John Director (Former) White House->Domestic Policy
- Gearan, Mark D. President Hobart and William Smith Colleges
- Hughes, Karen P. Counselor (Former) White House->Office of the President
- Kennedy, Victoria Co-Founder Edward M. Kennedy Institute for the United States Senate
- Lott, Trent U.S. Senator (Former) [R] Mississippi
- Marvin, Chris Managing Director Be the Change->Got Your 6
- Motley, Eric L. Special Assistant White House->Personnel
- Page, Susan Bureau Chief USA Today->Washington, DC
- Rohr, Jim Executive Chair PNC Bank Corp
- Snowe, Olympia J. U.S. Senator (Former) [R] Maine
- Spellings, Margaret President George W. Bush Foundation
More Videos From
Bipartisan Policy Center: Commission on Political Reform - Nat'l Town Hall Mtg.
National Conversation on American Unity
Members of the Commission on Political Reform discussed the causes and consequences of extreme polarization of the…
Election and Voting Reform, Panel 2
Panelists talked about reforming the election system. The discussion included issues raised by the national…
Barriers to Public Service
Panelists talked about the future of public service. Topics included obstacles to public service, the impact of…
Obstacles to Public Service
Former governors talked about the value of cooperation in public service.
The final two minutes of the program were…