Witnesses testified on the state of aging dams, reservoirs and hydroelectric plants around the nation.
*The transcript for this program was compiled from uncorrected Closed Captioning.
People in this video
- John A. Barrasso U.S. Senator [R] Wyoming
- Gerald Galloway Professor University of Maryland, College Park->Civil and Environmental Engineering
- James Hannon Chief U.S. Army Corps of Engineers->Operations and Regulatory Division
- Charles Kiely Customer Care and Operations Assistant General Manager District of Columbia->Water and Sewer Authority
- Lowell Pimley Deputy Commissioner of Operations Department of the Interior->Reclamation Bureau
- Brian E. Schatz U.S. Senator [D] Hawaii
- Charles Stern Specialist Congressional Research Service->Natural Resources Policy
Government Spending on Water Infrastructure
Tom Curtis of the American Water Works Association talked about the state of the nation’s water supply…
Agriculture and Transportation Infrastructure
Agriculture industry representatives talked about the impact of infrastructure on the economy. Topics included…
Energy and Water Development Spending
Randy Leonard spoke by telephone about the energy and water spending bill being debated on the House floor.
Domestic and Global Water Supply Issues
State and Interior Department officials and people from across the U.S. working on water issues testified on the global…