Senate Session, Part 1
The Senate convened and began a period of morning business.
Thereafter, the Senate resumed consideration of the motion to proceed to S.J.Res.21, to authorize the limited and specified use of the United States Armed Forces against Syria.
*The transcript for this program was compiled from uncorrected Closed Captioning.
People in this video
- Durbin, Richard "Dick" J. U.S. Senator [D] Illinois
- McConnell, Mitch Jr. U.S. Senator [R] Kentucky
- Portman, Rob U.S. Senator [R] Ohio
- Reid, Harry U.S. Senator [D] Nevada
- Shaheen, Jeanne U.S. Senator [D] New Hampshire
More Videos From
- Senate Session, Part 2
- Senator Dick Durbin on Syria
- Senator Ben Cardin on Syria Resolution
- Senator Tammy Baldwin on Syria Resolution
- Senator Bob Casey on Military Force in Syria
- Senator Bernie Sanders on Military Force in Syria
- Senator Tom Udall (D-NM) on the Syria Resolution
The Senate debated a proposed resolution authorizing the use of force against Syria for chemical weapons attacks…
At approximately 10 a.m., Senate will observe a moment of silence to pay tribute to the thousands of Americans whose…
After the transaction of any morning business (not to extend beyond one hour), Senate will continue consideration of S.…
Senate Pro Forma Session
The Senate met in a pro forma session. It convened earlier than scheduled so that Senate Majority Leader Reid…