Senate Session, Part 1
The Senate convened and began a period of morning business.
Thereafter, the Senate resumed consideration of the motion to proceed to S.J.Res.21, to authorize the limited and specified use of the United States Armed Forces against Syria.
*The transcript for this program was compiled from uncorrected Closed Captioning.
People in this video
- Dick J. Durbin U.S. Senator [D] Illinois
- Mitch McConnell Jr. U.S. Senator [R] Kentucky
- Rob Portman U.S. Senator [R] Ohio
- Harry Reid U.S. Senator [D] Nevada
- Jeanne Shaheen U.S. Senator [D] New Hampshire
More Videos From
- Senate Session, Part 2
- Senator Dick Durbin on Syria
- Senator Ben Cardin on Syria Resolution
- Senator Tammy Baldwin on Syria Resolution
- Senator Bob Casey on Military Force in Syria
- Senator Bernie Sanders on Military Force in Syria
- Senator Tom Udall (D-NM) on the Syria Resolution
The Senate debated a proposed resolution authorizing the use of force against Syria for chemical weapons attacks…
At approximately 10 a.m., Senate will observe a moment of silence to pay tribute to the thousands of Americans whose…
The Senate convened for a legislative session, in which S. 1392, Energy Savings and Industrial Competitiveness Act was…
Senate Pro Forma Session
The Senate met in a pro forma session. It convened earlier than scheduled so that Senate Majority Leader Reid…