House Session, Part 2
1) H.R. 1410 - Keep the Promise Act of 2013 (Sponsored by Rep. Trent Franks / Natural Resources Committee) 2) H.R. 2449 - To authorize… read more
1) H.R. 1410 - Keep the Promise Act of 2013 (Sponsored by Rep. Trent Franks / Natural Resources Committee)
2) H.R. 2449 - To authorize the President to extend the term of the Agreement of Cooperation between the Government of the United States of America and the Government of the Republic of Korea Concerning Civil Uses of Nuclear Energy for a period not to exceed March 19, 2016 (Sponsored by Rep. Ed Royce / Foreign Affairs Committee)
3) H.R. 301 - To provide for the establishment of the Special Envoy to Promote Religious Freedom of Religious Minorities in the Near East and South Central Asia (Sponsored by Rep. Frank Wolf / Foreign Affairs Committee)
4) S.793 - Organization of American States Revitalization and Reform Act of 2013, as amended (Sponsored by Sen. Robert Menendez / Foreign Affairs Committee)
5) H.R. 3092 - Missing Children’s Assistance Reauthorization Act of 2013, as amended (Sponsored by Rep. Brett Guthrie / Education and the Workforce Committee) close
*The transcript for this program was compiled from uncorrected Closed Captioning.
Bills in this VideoMore Bills
More Videos From
U.S. House of RepresentativesMore Videos
The House met for Morning Hour, during which members speak on a variety of topics.
House Session, Part 3
The House continued with legislative business. The House observed a moment of silence in memory of the victims the…
House Session, Part 1
The House convened for a legislative session and proceeded with one minute speeches.
House Pro Forma Session
The U.S. House of Representatives convened for a pro forma session.