Senate Session, Part 1
The Senate convened for a period of morning business and thereafter confirmed the nomination of Todd M. Hughes, of the District of Columbia, to be United States Circuit Judge for the Federal Circuit, by a vote of 98 to zero.
*The transcript for this program was compiled from uncorrected Closed Captioning.
People in this video
- John Cornyn U.S. Senator [R] Texas
- Dick J. Durbin U.S. Senator [D] Illinois
- Jeff Flake U.S. Senator [R] Arizona
- Patrick J. Leahy U.S. Senator [D] Vermont
- Mitch McConnell Jr. U.S. Senator [R] Kentucky
- Harry Reid U.S. Senator [D] Nevada
- Bernard "Bernie" Sanders U.S. Senator [I] Vermont
- John R. Thune U.S. Senator [R] South Dakota
More Videos From
- Senate Session, Part 2
- Senator Cruz Begins Opposition Speech
- Senator Cruz Reads Green Eggs and Ham on Senate Floor
- Senator Durbin Questions Senator Cruz
The Senate convened for a legislative session.
The Senate continued consideration of H. J.Res. 59, Continuing Appropriations Resolution. The filing deadline…
Senate will continue consideration of H.J. Res. 59, Continuing Appropriations Resolution. At approximately…
The Senate convened for a period of morning business, and thereafter resumed consideration of S. 1392, the energy…