House Democratic Leaders on Government Shutdown
Health care advocates and House Democratic leaders spoke to reporters about the shutdown of the federal government.
People in this video
- Mike Brey Owner
- Alice Chen Executive Director Doctors for America
- Danica Clark Physician
- Thomas "Tom" Harkin U.S. Senator [D] Iowa
- Mary Kay Henry International President Service Employees International Union
- Sander Martin Levin U.S. Representative [D] Michigan
- George Miller U.S. Representative [D] California
- Maureen Murphy Alexandria
- Nancy Pelosi U.S. Representative [D] California
- Harry Reid U.S. Senator [D] Nevada
- Lee A. Saunders President American Federation of State, County and Municipal Employees
- Nydia M. Velazquez U.S. Representative [D] New York
- Henry Waxman U.S. Representative [D] California
- Brad Woodhouse President Americans United for Change
House Session, Part 3
H.R. 2667 - Authority for Mandate Delay Act (Subject to a Rule) (Sponsored by Rep.*Tim Griffin / Ways and Means…
The U.S. House of Representatives convened for a legislative session.
Rep Crowley (D-NY) gave a silent one-minute speech during today’s House session.