House Democratic Leaders on Government Shutdown
Health care advocates and House Democratic leaders spoke to reporters about the shutdown of the federal government.
People in this video
- Brey, Mike Owner
- Chen, Alice Executive Director Doctors for America
- Clark, Danica Physician
- Harkin, Thomas "Tom" U.S. Senator [D] Iowa
- Henry, Mary Kay International President Service Employees International Union
- Levin, Sander Martin U.S. Representative [D] Michigan
- Miller, George U.S. Representative [D] California
- Murphy, Maureen Alexandria
- Pelosi, Nancy U.S. Representative [D] California
- Reid, Harry U.S. Senator [D] Nevada
- Saunders, Lee A. President American Federation of State, County and Municipal Employees
- Velazquez, Nydia M. U.S. Representative [D] New York
- Waxman, Henry U.S. Representative [D] California
- Woodhouse, Brad President Americans United for Change
House Session, Part 3
H.R. 2667 - Authority for Mandate Delay Act (Subject to a Rule) (Sponsored by Rep.*Tim Griffin / Ways and Means…
The U.S. House of Representatives convened for a legislative session.
Rep Crowley (D-NY) gave a silent one-minute speech during today’s House session.