Supreme Court 2013-14 Term Preview
Attorneys and legal experts previewed the 2013-14 Supreme Court term. Topics included cases involving affirmative action, campaign… read more
Attorneys and legal experts previewed the 2013-14 Supreme Court term. Topics included cases involving affirmative action, campaign finance, and the First Amendment.
Michael A. Carvin, partner, Jones Day
Mary Beth Buchanan, Ethics and Reputational Risk Officer, United Nations
Megan L. Brown, partner, Wiley Rein LLP
Neal K. Katyal, Georgetown University Law Center
Nicholas Q. Rosenkranz, Georgetown University Law Center
Moderator: Ms. Jan Crawford, CBS News Chief Legal Correspondent close
*The transcript for this program was compiled from uncorrected Closed Captioning.
People in this video
- Megan Brown Counsel (Former) Department of Justice->Attorney General Office
- Mary Beth Buchanan U.S. Attorney Department of Justice->Western District of Pennsylvania
- Michael A. Carvin Attorney
- Jan Crawford Chief Correspondent CBS News->Legal Affairs
- Neal K. Katyal Solicitor General (Acting) (Former) Department of Justice
- Nicholas Rosenkranz Professor Georgetown University->Law School
Supreme Court 2014 Term Preview
Former Acting Solicitor General Neal Katyal and legal scholars previewed the 2014-2015 Supreme Court term. Among…
U.S. Supreme Court 2012 Term Preview
The Federalist Society previewed the 2012 U.S. Supreme Court Term.
Supreme Court Term Preview
Legal experts previewed the 2012-13 Supreme Court term.
Some of the cases included affirmative action at universities,…
Supreme Court Health Care Argument Preview
Panelists previewed Supreme Court oral arguments on the constitutionality of the 2010 health care law, focusing on its…