Supreme Court 2013-14 Term Preview
Attorneys and legal experts previewed the 2013-14 Supreme Court term. Topics included cases involving affirmative action, campaign… read more
Attorneys and legal experts previewed the 2013-14 Supreme Court term. Topics included cases involving affirmative action, campaign finance, and the First Amendment.
Michael A. Carvin, partner, Jones Day
Mary Beth Buchanan, Ethics and Reputational Risk Officer, United Nations
Megan L. Brown, partner, Wiley Rein LLP
Neal K. Katyal, Georgetown University Law Center
Nicholas Q. Rosenkranz, Georgetown University Law Center
Moderator: Ms. Jan Crawford, CBS News Chief Legal Correspondent close
*The transcript for this program was compiled from uncorrected Closed Captioning.
People in this video
- Brown, Megan Counsel (Former) Department of Justice->Attorney General Office
- Buchanan, Mary Beth U.S. Attorney Department of Justice->Western District of Pennsylvania
- Carvin, Michael A. Attorney
- Crawford, Jan Chief Correspondent CBS News->Legal Affairs
- Katyal, Neal K. Solicitor General (Acting) (Former) Department of Justice
- Rosenkranz, Nicholas Professor Georgetown University->Law School
U.S. Supreme Court 2012 Term Preview
The Federalist Society previewed the 2012 U.S. Supreme Court Term.
Supreme Court Term Preview
Legal experts previewed the 2012-13 Supreme Court term.
Some of the cases included affirmative action at universities,…
Supreme Court Health Care Argument Preview
Panelists previewed Supreme Court oral arguments on the constitutionality of the 2010 health care law, focusing on its…
Supreme Court 2008-2009 Term Review, Panel 1
Panelists talked about the 2008 - 2009 Supreme Court term and varius cases decided during the course of the…