Representative Burgess on Health Care's Next Era
Representative Michael Burgess talked about ways in which the Affordable care act would affect patients and providers.
*The transcript for this program was compiled from uncorrected Closed Captioning.
People in this video
- Michael C. Burgess M.D. U.S. Representative [R] Texas
- Shane Goldmacher Correspondent National Journal
- Bruce Gottlieb President National Journal
More Videos From
National Journal: Discussion on Health Care's Next Era
- Representative Burgess on Health Care's Next Era
- Health Care Patients and Providers
- Health Insurance Industry
- Health Care's Cost Curve
Health Care Patients and Providers
Panelists talked about ways in which the Affordable care act would affect patients and providers.
National Journal Health Care
Representatives Rosa DeLauro (D-CT) and Michael Burgess (R-TX) spoke at a National Journal forum on the impact of the…
Health Insurance Industry
Panelists talked about the Affordable Care Act’s impact on the insurance industry and employers. Two of the…
Affordable Care Act and Medicare Advantage
Witnesses testified on the impact of the Affordable Care Act on the Medicare Advantage program. Medicare Advantage…