Health Insurance Industry
Panelists talked about the Affordable Care Act’s impact on the insurance industry and employers. Two of the panelists argued the law is not perfect and that Congress should work together to produce legislative fixes.
*The transcript for this program was compiled from uncorrected Closed Captioning.
People in this video
- Charles Kennedy M.D. Chief Executive Officer Aetna Accountable Care Solutions
- Todd McCracken President National Small Business Association
- E. Neil Trautwein Vice President and Counsel National Retail Federation->Employee Benefits Policy
- Steve Zaleznick Executive Director HealthPocket->Consumer Strategy and Development
More Videos From
National Journal: Discussion on Health Care's Next Era
- Representative Burgess on Health Care's Next Era
- Health Care Patients and Providers
- Health Insurance Industry
- Health Care's Cost Curve
National Journal Health Care
Representatives Rosa DeLauro (D-CT) and Michael Burgess (R-TX) spoke at a National Journal forum on the impact of the…
Health Care Patients and Providers
Panelists talked about ways in which the Affordable care act would affect patients and providers.
Governor Beshear on Affordable Care Act
Governor Steve Beshear (D-KY) spoke about Kentucky’s efforts to implement the Affordable Care Act, and criticized…
Representative Burgess on Health Care's Next Era
Representative Michael Burgess talked about ways in which the Affordable care act would affect patients and providers.