House Republican Leaders on Pediatric Cancer Care
House Republican leaders talked about legislation passed to fund pediatric cancer research and other health care research priorities.
*The transcript for this program was compiled from uncorrected Closed Captioning.
People in this video
- Eric Cantor U.S. Representative [R] Virginia
- Renee Ellmers U.S. Representative [R] North Carolina
- Lynn Jenkins U.S. Representative [R] Kansas
- James Lankford U.S. Representative [R] Oklahoma
- Kevin McCarthy U.S. Representative [R] California
- Cathy McMorris Rodgers U.S. Representative [R] Washington
- David "Phil" P. Roe M.D. U.S. Representative [R] Tennessee
- Theodore "Todd" Rokita U.S. Representative [R] Indiana
Legislative Business-H.R. 2655 - Lawsuit Abuse Reduction Act
House Session, Part 1
Members briefly paid tribute to Former Speaker Nancy Pelosi on the 25th anniversary of her congressional service.
The House voted on legislation titled “Repealing The Job-Killing Health Care Law Act” that would repeal the…
House Republicans on Federal Spending and Health Care Law
Speaker John Boehner (R-OH) and other House Republican leaders spoke to reporters about federal spending and the health…