House Republican Leaders on Pediatric Cancer Care
House Republican leaders talked about legislation passed to fund pediatric cancer research and other health care research priorities.
*The transcript for this program was compiled from uncorrected Closed Captioning.
People in this video
- Cantor, Eric U.S. Representative [R] Virginia
- Ellmers, Renee U.S. Representative [R] North Carolina
- Jenkins, Lynn U.S. Representative [R] Kansas
- Lankford, James U.S. Representative [R] Oklahoma
- McCarthy, Kevin U.S. Representative [R] California
- McMorris Rodgers, Cathy U.S. Representative [R] Washington
- Roe, David "Phil" P. U.S. Representative [R] Tennessee
- Rokita, Theodore "Todd" U.S. Representative [R] Indiana
Legislative Business-H.R. 2655 - Lawsuit Abuse Reduction Act
House Session, Part 1
Members briefly paid tribute to Former Speaker Nancy Pelosi on the 25th anniversary of her congressional service.
The House voted on legislation titled “Repealing The Job-Killing Health Care Law Act” that would repeal the…
House Republicans on Federal Spending and Health Care Law
Speaker John Boehner (R-OH) and other House Republican leaders spoke to reporters about federal spending and the health…