Government Shutdown and Small Business Owners
Senate Democrats held a news conference to talk about the negative impact of the government shutdown on small businesses.
*The transcript for this program was compiled from uncorrected Closed Captioning.
People in this video
- Arensmeyer, John Founder and CEO Small Business Majority
- Heitkamp, Mary "Heidi" Kathryn U.S. Senator [D] North Dakota
- Landrieu, Mary U.S. Senator [D] Louisiana
- Ozer, Lynn Executive Vice President Susquehanna Bank
- Russell, LaJuanna President and CEO Business Management Associates
- Shaheen, Jeanne U.S. Senator [D] New Hampshire
Senate Session, Part 2
The Senate convened for a legislative session.
Small Businesses and Government Shutdown
Owners of technology, health care, and tourism companies told their personal stories of the severe effects the federal…
The Senate convened for a legislative session, in which S. 1392, Energy Savings and Industrial Competitiveness Act was…
The Senate convened and proceeded to executive session to resume consideration of the nomination of Cornelia Pillard to…