Government Shutdown and Small Business Owners
Senate Democrats held a news conference to talk about the negative impact of the government shutdown on small businesses.
People in this video
- John Arensmeyer Founder and CEO Small Business Majority
- Heidi Heitkamp U.S. Senator [D] North Dakota
- Mary Landrieu U.S. Senator [D] Louisiana
- Lynn Ozer Executive Vice President Susquehanna Bank
- LaJuanna Russell President and CEO Business Management Associates
- Jeanne Shaheen U.S. Senator [D] New Hampshire
Senate Session, Part 2
The Senate convened for a legislative session.
Small Businesses and Government Shutdown
Owners of technology, health care, and tourism companies told their personal stories of the severe effects the federal…
The Senate convened for a legislative session, in which S. 1392, Energy Savings and Industrial Competitiveness Act was…
The Senate convened and proceeded to executive session to resume consideration of the nomination of Cornelia Pillard to…