Public Safety and Privacy Technologies
Panelists talked about technologies for public safety in metropolitan areas, and the privacy issues raised. This was followed by a… read more
Panelists talked about technologies for public safety in metropolitan areas, and the privacy issues raised. This was followed by a conversation with the New York City and Boston police commissioners about technology, privacy, and security.
“Public Safety, Privacy, and New Technologies” was a plenary session of the inaugural “CityLab: Urban Solutions to Global Challenges” summit, held in the Conrad Hotel in New York City. close
*The transcript for this program was compiled from uncorrected Closed Captioning.
People in this video
- Ann Cavoukain Information and Privacy Commissioner Ontario, Canada
- Edward F. Davis III Commissioner Boston, MA->Police Department
- Walter Isaacson President and CEO Aspen Institute
- Raymond W. Kelly Commissioner New York City Police Dept.
- Jane Holl Lute President and CEO Council on CyberSecurity
- Franklin E. Zimring Professor University of California, Berkeley->Boalt Hall School of Law
Hosting OrganizationMore Hosting Organizations
More Videos From
CityLab Summit: Urban Solutions to Global Challenges
Panelists talked about battling what was seen as an epidemic of obesity. The leading health threat in American,…
Massive Open Online Courses
Panelists talked about the impact of Massive Open Online Courses (MOOC) on primary and secondary education. They…
New York City and Terrorism
New York City Police Commissioner Raymond Kelly was interviewed by Campbell Brown at the New York Ideas 2013…
Brian Greene on the Origins of the Universe
Brian Greene was interviewed by Walter Isaacson about the origins of the universe. Topics included the origin of…