Changes in Housing Financing
Industry leaders talked about the changes in the mortgage banking industry and the challenges faced in housing finance. br/… read more
Industry leaders talked about the changes in the mortgage banking industry and the challenges faced in housing finance.
“Reflections on a Century of Change” was the opening general session of the Mortgage Bankers Association’s 100th Annual Convention & Expo at the Walter E. Washington Convention Center. The theme of the conference was the future the housing finance market and the government’s role in housing finance. close
*The transcript for this program was compiled from uncorrected Closed Captioning.
People in this video
- Edward "E.J." J. Burke Chair Mortgage Bankers Association of America
- Shaun L. S. Donovan Secretary Department of Housing and Urban Development
- Vincent C. Gray Mayor District of Columbia
- Lewis Ranieri Chair and CEO Ranieri Financial Investments
- David H. Stevens President and CEO Mortgage Bankers Association of America
- Debra W. Still Immediate Past Chairman Mortgage Bankers Association of America
More Videos From
Mortgage Bankers Association 100th Annual ConventionMore Videos
Government and Housing Finance Market
Panelists assessed the role of the federal government in the housing finance market. They discussed various…
Role of Government in Housing Finance
The Departments of the Treasury and Housing and Urban Development co-sponsored a conference on the future of housing…
Government Housing Finance Agency Goals
Consumer Financial Protection Bureau Director Richard Cordray and Federal Housing Finance Agency Head Edward DeMarco…
Housing Finance Reform
Panelists talked about changing the government’s role in housing finance housing finance.