Senate Session, Part 1
The Senate resumed post-cloture debate on the motion to proceed to ENDA, the Employment Non-Discrimination Act.
*The transcript for this program was compiled from uncorrected Closed Captioning.
People in this video
- Dan Coats U.S. Senator [R] Indiana
- John Cornyn U.S. Senator [R] Texas
- Johnny Isakson U.S. Senator [R] Georgia
- Gregory Knox Jones Senior Pastor Westminster Presbyterian Church (Wilmington, DE)
- Edward J. Markey U.S. Senator [D] Massachusetts
- Mitch McConnell Jr. U.S. Senator [R] Kentucky
- Jeff Merkley U.S. Senator [D] Oregon
- Harry Reid U.S. Senator [D] Nevada
- John R. Thune U.S. Senator [R] South Dakota
More Videos From
- Senator Jeff Merkley on Employment Non-Discrimination Act
- Senator Patty Murray on Budget Cuts and Sequestration
- Senators Murkowski and Alexander on Health Care
Senate Session, Part 2
The Senate convened for a legislative session.
The Senate resumed consideration of the motion to proceed to S.815, the Employment Non-Discrimination Act.
Senate will resume consideration of the motion to proceed to consideration of S. 815, Employment Non-Discrimination Act.
Senate Pro Forma Session
The U.S. Senate convened for a pro forma session.