Senate Session, Part 1
The Senate resumed post-cloture debate on the motion to proceed to ENDA, the Employment Non-Discrimination Act.
*The transcript for this program was compiled from uncorrected Closed Captioning.
People in this video
- Cardin, Benjamin "Ben" L. U.S. Senator [D] Maryland
- Carper, Thomas "Tom" R. U.S. Senator [D] Delaware
- Coats, Dan U.S. Senator [R] Indiana
- Cornyn, John U.S. Senator [R] Texas
- Isakson, John "Johnny" U.S. Senator [R] Georgia
- Jones, Gregory Knox Senior Pastor Westminster Presbyterian Church (Wilmington, DE)
- Markey, Edward J. U.S. Senator [D] Massachusetts
- McConnell, Mitch Jr. U.S. Senator [R] Kentucky
- Merkley, Jeffery "Jeff" U.S. Senator [D] Oregon
- Reid, Harry U.S. Senator [D] Nevada
- Thune, John R. U.S. Senator [R] South Dakota
More Videos From
- Senator Jeff Merkley on Employment Non-Discrimination Act
- Senator Patty Murray on Budget Cuts and Sequestration
- Senators Murkowski and Alexander on Health Care
Senate Session, Part 2
The Senate convened for a legislative session.
Senate will resume consideration of the motion to proceed to consideration of S. 815, Employment Non-Discrimination Act.
The Senate resumed consideration of the motion to proceed to S.815, the Employment Non-Discrimination Act.
Senate Pro Forma Session
The U.S. Senate convened for a pro forma session.