Senate Session, Part 2
The Senate convened for a legislative session.
*The transcript for this program was compiled from uncorrected Closed Captioning.
People in this video
- Mike Johanns U.S. Senator [R] Nebraska
- Barbara A. Mikulski U.S. Senator [D] Maryland
- Lisa Murkowski U.S. Senator [R] Alaska
- Christopher "Chris" S. Murphy U.S. Senator [D] Connecticut
- Patty Murray U.S. Senator [D] Washington
- Harry Reid U.S. Senator [D] Nevada
- Bernard "Bernie" Sanders U.S. Senator [I] Vermont
More Videos From
- Senator Jeff Merkley on Employment Non-Discrimination Act
- Senator Patty Murray on Budget Cuts and Sequestration
- Senators Murkowski and Alexander on Health Care
Senate Session, Part 1
The Senate resumed post-cloture debate on the motion to proceed to ENDA, the Employment Non-Discrimination Act.
The Senate resumed consideration of the motion to proceed to S.815, the Employment Non-Discrimination Act.
Senate will resume consideration of the motion to proceed to consideration of S. 815, Employment Non-Discrimination Act.
Senate Pro Forma Session
The U.S. Senate convened for a pro forma session.