Panelists talked about the future of and relevance of NATO. Among the topics they discussed were challenges for NATO, such as cybersecurity, Asia’s expanding military, and Russia. They responded to questions from the audience.
*The transcript for this program was compiled from uncorrected Closed Captioning.
People in this video
- Efjestad, Svein Policy Director Norway->Ministry of Defense
- Healey, Jason Director Atlantic Council of the U.S.->Cyber Statecraft Initiative
- Kempe, Frederick President and CEO Atlantic Council of the U.S.
- Pavel, Barry Director Atlantic Council of the U.S.->International Security Program
- Stefanini, Stefano Senior Fellow Atlantic Council of the U.S.->International Security Program
- Wilson, Damon Vice President Atlantic Council of the U.S.
More Videos From
NATO DeterrenceMore Videos
Coaltion Building and the Future of NATO Operations in Libya
Canadian Royal Air Force General Charles Bouchard assessed the NATO alliance after the overthrow of Moammar Qadhafi.
Libya's Impact on NATO and the Atlantic Community, Part 2
The Atlantic Council sponsored a discussion on the rebellion in Libya, what it means for the region and for the NATO…
Senator John McCain on Ukraine
Senator John McCain (R-AZ) talked about political unrest in Ukraine and his recent visit to the country. Protests in…
Russian Intervention in Ukraine
Ukrainian Prime Minister Arseniy Yatsenyuk talked about Russia’s intervention in Ukraine, the referendum in…