U.S. Economic Outlook
Jason Furman testified on the state of the U.S. economy. In his testimony he said that the U.S. economy continued to improve, but growth was slow due to high unemployment and income inequality.
*The transcript for this program was compiled from uncorrected Closed Captioning.
People in this video
- John K. Delaney U.S. Representative [D] Maryland
- Jason Furman Chair White House->Council of Economic Advisers
- Richard L Hanna U.S. Representative [R] New York
- Amy Klobuchar U.S. Senator [D] Minnesota
- Michael "Mike" S. Lee U.S. Senator [R] Utah
- Carolyn Maloney U.S. Representative [D] New York
Economic Growth and the Middle Class
Obama administration economic adviser Jason Furman joined Bill Schneider for a discussion of economic growth and the…
Debt Ceiling and the Economy
Economists testified on the consequences of not raising the debt ceiling. They said that Congress must do…
2014 Economic Outlook
Jason Furman, chairman of the White House Council of Economic Advisers, talked about the U.S. economic outlook for…
2014 Economy Summit, Jason Furman
Jason Furman talked about the U.S. economy, the benefits of the Affordable Care Act, and the U.S. trade agenda.