Panelists testified on digital currencies, the online decentralized systems that allow people to exchange goods and services without using real money.
*The transcript for this program was compiled from uncorrected Closed Captioning.
People in this video
- Jeremy Allaire Chief Executive Officer Circle Internet Financial
- Ernest Allen President and CEO National Center for Missing and Exploited Children
- Jerry Brito Senior Research Fellow and Director Mercatus Center at George Mason University->Technology Policy Program
- Mythili Raman Assistant Attorney General (Acting) Department of Justice->Criminal Division
- Ernie Allen Member National Commission on Children and Disasters
- Thomas "Tom" R. Carper U.S. Senator [D] Delaware
- Thomas "Tom" A. Coburn M.D. U.S. Senator [R] Oklahoma
- Edward Lowery Special Agent U.S. Secret Service->Criminal Investigative Div.
- Patrick Murck General Counsel Bitcoin Foundation
- Jennifer Shasky Calvery Director Department of the Treasury->Financial Crimes Enforcement Network
Digital Currencies, Part 2
Panelists testified on digital currencies, the online decentralized systems that allow people to exchange goods and…
Witnesses testified on virtual currencies such as Bitcoin. Specifically testimony and committee members questions…
Congressional Insider Trading Information
The Senate Homeland Security and Governmental Affairs Committee heard testimony on laws that prohibit members of…
IHS Global Economic Outlook Conference
Participants spoke about global financial regulations. Mr. Elliott focused on the need for financial reform…