Women and Second Careers
Business and political leaders talked about second careers for women. They advised women to follow their dreams and passions and to… read more
Business and political leaders talked about second careers for women. They advised women to follow their dreams and passions and to also support other women.
“Second Acts: Tenacity & Reinvention” was a session of “Women Rule: Marks of Leadership,” part of the Women Rule Series held by Politico, Google and the Tory Burch Foundation at the Mandarin Oriental Hotel. close
*The transcript for this program was compiled from uncorrected Closed Captioning.
People in this video
- Beverly Bond Founder and Executive Director Black Girls Rock
- Rohini Dey Rounder and Owner Vermillion Restaurant
- Jane Harman President and CEO Wilson (Woodrow) International Center for Scholars
- Maria Pinto Designer M2057 Fashion Line
- Rachel Smolkin Managing Editor Politico
- Karen Lorraine "Jackie" Jacqueline Speier U.S. Representative [D] California
Hosting OrganizationMore Hosting Organizations
More Videos From
Women in LeadershipMore Videos
Women in Leadership
Veteran and freshman members of Congress talked about the role of women leaders. They agreed that there needed to…
House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi (D-CA) and her daughter Alexandra Pelosi spoke about balancing work and family…
Women's Leadership in the Workplace
Matthew Kohut and John Neffinger talked about their book, Compelling People: The Hidden Qualities That Make Us…
Women and Networking
Women entrepreneurs highlighted the importance of networking.
“The New Networking” was a session of…