Senate Session, Part 2
The Senate continued work on the nomination of Met Watt for director of the Federal Housing Finance Agency.
*The transcript for this program was compiled from uncorrected Closed Captioning.
People in this video
- John Hoeven U.S. Senator [R] North Dakota
- Mary Landrieu U.S. Senator [D] Louisiana
- Jack Reed U.S. Senator [D] Rhode Island
- Harry Reid U.S. Senator [D] Nevada
- John R. Thune U.S. Senator [R] South Dakota
- David Vitter U.S. Senator [R] Louisiana
More Videos From
Senate Session, Part 1
The Senate approved 56-38 the nomination of Patricia Millett to be U.S. Circuit Judge for the District of Columbia, and…
The Senate convened and proceeded to executive session to resume consideration of the nomination of Cornelia Pillard to…
After the transaction of any morning business (not to extend beyond 5:30 p.m.), Senate will vote on confirmation of the…
The Senate convened for a legislative session. Majority Leader Reid (D-NV) filed cloture on both the budget deal…