Health Care Spending
Panelists talked about both long-term overall health care spending and spending on programs such as medicare. They also proposed solutions for slowing down spending on both.
*The transcript for this program was compiled from uncorrected Closed Captioning.
People in this video
- Burke, Sheila P. Lecturer Harvard University->Kennedy (J.F.) School of Government
- Ginsburg, Paul Director Center for Studying Health System Change
- Nichols, Len Director George Mason University->Health Policy Research and Ethics
- Nuzum, Rachel Vice President Commonwealth Fund->Federal and State Health Policy
- Serafini, Marilyn Werber Director Alliance for Health Reform->Communications
Alliance for Health Reform on Health Insurance Marketplaces
Ed Howard of the Alliance for Health Reform led a panel discussion on the overall user experience with health insurance…
Medicare Cost Reduction
Panelists detailed new proposals to lower federal Medicare spending through cost sharing. Plans included…
Medicare experts gave an overview of the Medicare program to congressional staffers. The program began with a…
Panelists talked about ways to end Medicare’s current structure, which pays based on the quantity of services…