Health Effects of Lead - P.M.
The subcommittee heard testimony concerning the dangerous levels of lead in housewares and the related subjects of consumer protection, product safety, hazardous waste materials, and health standards.
*The transcript for this program was compiled from uncorrected Closed Captioning.
People in this video
- Robert J. Beals Chairman U.S. Potters Association->Research Committee
- Patrick Connolly Vice President Williams-Sonoma->Marketing
- Clark A. Johnson President Pier 1 Imports, Inc.
- Brian Leupold Director Himark Enterprises, Inc.->Imports
- Adrian G. Long Vice President Pier 1 Imports, Inc.
- Pamela Utz Supervisor Williams-Sonoma->Product Information
- Ron Wyden U.S. Representative [D] Oregon
Health Effects of Lead - A.M.
The subcommittee held a hearing on dangerous levels of lead in housewares. Only a portion of this hearing was broadcast.
S.E.C. Report on Self-funding
The Oversight subcommittee held a hearing on work done by the National Acid Precipitation Assessment Program to prevent…