Health Effects of Lead - P.M.
The subcommittee heard testimony concerning the dangerous levels of lead in housewares and the related subjects of consumer protection, product safety, hazardous waste materials, and health standards.
People in this video
- Beals, Robert J. Chairman U.S. Potters Association->Research Committee
- Connolly, Patrick Vice President Williams-Sonoma->Marketing
- Johnson, Clark A. President Pier 1 Imports, Inc.
- Leupold, Brian Director Himark Enterprises, Inc.->Imports
- Long, Adrian G. Vice President Pier 1 Imports, Inc.
- Utz, Pamela Supervisor Williams-Sonoma->Product Information
- Wyden, Ronald "Ron" Lee U.S. Representative [D] Oregon
Health Effects of Lead - A.M.
The subcommittee held a hearing on dangerous levels of lead in housewares.
Only a portion of this hearing was broadcast.…
S.E.C. Report on Self-funding
The Oversight subcommittee held a hearing on work done by the National Acid Precipitation Assessment Program to prevent…