Regulation of Connected Cars and Self-Driving Cars
Representatives from automobile manufactures, telecommunications technology, and the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration talked… read more
Representatives from automobile manufactures, telecommunications technology, and the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration talked about the impact of regulations on the future of connected cars and self-driving cars.
This program was part of the annual Consumer Electronics Association Innovators Summit in Las Vegas. close
*The transcript for this program was compiled from uncorrected Closed Captioning.
People in this video
- Bainwol, Mitch President and CEO Alliance of Automobile Manufacturers
- Brown, Andrew Jr. Chief Technologist and V.P. Delphi Corporation->Innovation & Technology Office
- Cain, Hilary Director Toyota Motor North America->Technology and Innovation Policy
- Koslowski, Thilo Vice President and Distinguished Analyst Gartner Group->Automotive
- Link, Kevin Senior Vice President Verizon Telematics
- Quain, John Editor Ziff Davis Media->Wireless Center
- Stanton, Michael "Mike" J. President and CEO Association of Global Automakers
- Strickland, David L. Administrator (Former) National Highway Traffic Safety Admin.
More Videos From
Consumer Electronics Association: Annual Innovators Summit
Advanced Vehicle Technology
Witnesses testified on safety and liability issues related to new vehicle technologies, including self-driving cars,…
Federal Communication Commission 2013 Regulatory Agenda
Members of the Federal Communication Commission talked about their policy agenda for 2013. Commissioners spoke about…
International Regulation of the Internet
Panelists talked about international efforts to regulate the Internet, their opposition to government regulation of the…
Washington and the Start-Up Economy
A panel of entrepreneurs and policymakers examined what Congress and local governments could do to help start-up…