Iranian Politics and Nuclear Program
David Ignatius and Robin Wright talked about their recent trip to Iran to assess Iran’s internal politics since President Rouhani… read more
David Ignatius and Robin Wright talked about their recent trip to Iran to assess Iran’s internal politics since President Rouhani took office. Topics included the implications of the nuclear agreement talks that were resuming in Geneva that day. They were interviewed by former Ambassador William Taylor and responded to questions from members of the audience.
The event “Inside Iran” was held at the U.S. Institute of Peace, co-sponsored by the Wilson Center. close
*The transcript for this program was compiled from uncorrected Closed Captioning.
People in this video
- Jane Harman President and CEO Wilson (Woodrow) International Center for Scholars
- David Ignatius Columnist Washington Post
- James "Jim" Marshall President U.S. Institute of Peace
- William B. Taylor Jr. Vice President U.S. Institute of Peace->Center for Middle East and Africa
- Robin Wright Distinguished Scholar U.S. Institute of Peace
Israeli Foreign Minister Avigdor Lieberman was interviewed by the Washington Post's David Ignatius at a forum hosted by…
International Meeting on Iran's Nuclear Program
Robin Wright talked about the meeting in Geneva, Switzerland, the previous week of representatives of Iran and leaders…
Nuclear Negotiations with Iran
Panelists talked about negotiations to finalize a nuclear agreement with Iran.
Iran's Nuclear Program
Panelists discussed the last year of negotiations aimed at preventing Iran from obtaining nuclear weapons. Topics…