House Democrats on Raising the Minimum Wage
House Democrats spoke to the press about legislation to raise the federal minimum wage from $7.25 per hour to $10.10 per hour over a two-year span. Labor Secretary Tom Perez also appeared at the news conference.
*The transcript for this program was compiled from uncorrected Closed Captioning.
People in this video
- Steny H. Hoyer U.S. Representative [D] Maryland
- Dan Kildee U.S. Representative [D] Michigan
- George Miller U.S. Representative [D] California
- Nancy Pelosi U.S. Representative [D] California
- Thomas E. Perez Secretary Department of Labor
House Democratic leaders and members of the party caucus held a news conference on the impact of not restoring…
House Session, Part 1
The U.S. House of Representatives convened for a legislative session.
House Session, Part 2
The House considered H.Res. 202 - A resolution providing for the consideration of H.R. 807 - Full Faith and Credit…
The House passed, 230-182, H.R. 5781, the California Emergency Drought Relief Act, and rejected a Democratic motion to…