Senate Session, Part 2
The Senate passed the flood insurance bill by a 67-32 vote.
*The transcript for this program was compiled from uncorrected Closed Captioning.
People in this video
- John Boozman U.S. Senator [R] Arkansas
- Benjamin "Ben" L. Cardin U.S. Senator [D] Maryland
- Clarence "Saxby" Chambliss U.S. Senator [R] Georgia
- John Cornyn U.S. Senator [R] Texas
- Chuck Grassley U.S. Senator [R] Iowa
- Mary "Heidi" Kathryn Heitkamp U.S. Senator [D] North Dakota
- Johnny Isakson U.S. Senator [R] Georgia
- Amy Klobuchar U.S. Senator [D] Minnesota
- John S. McCain III U.S. Senator [R] Arizona
- Robert "Bob" Menendez U.S. Senator [D] New Jersey
- Christopher "Chris" S. Murphy U.S. Senator [D] Connecticut
- Harry Reid U.S. Senator [D] Nevada
- Jeff Sessions U.S. Senator [R] Alabama
More Videos From
Manufacturing and Immigration
Senators Michael Bennett (D-CO), John McCain (R-AZ), and Amy Klobuchar (D-MN) talked with Steve Clemons about the…
Senate Session, Part 1
The Senate convened and resumed consideration of S.1926, the flood insurance bill.
The Senate convened for a period of morning business and thereafter resumed consideration of the motion to proceed to…
Senate Session, Part 3
The Senate convened before proceeding to the House Chamber for the State of the Union address.