Senate Session, Part 2
The Senate passed the flood insurance bill by a 67-32 vote.
*The transcript for this program was compiled from uncorrected Closed Captioning.
People in this video
- Boozman, John U.S. Senator [R] Arkansas
- Cardin, Benjamin "Ben" L. U.S. Senator [D] Maryland
- Chambliss, Clarence "Saxby" U.S. Senator [R] Georgia
- Cornyn, John U.S. Senator [R] Texas
- Grassley, Charles "Chuck" E. U.S. Senator [R] Iowa
- Heitkamp, Mary "Heidi" Kathryn U.S. Senator [D] North Dakota
- Isakson, John "Johnny" U.S. Senator [R] Georgia
- Klobuchar, Amy U.S. Senator [D] Minnesota
- McCain, John S. III U.S. Senator [R] Arizona
- Menendez, Robert "Bob" U.S. Senator [D] New Jersey
- Murphy, Christopher "Chris" S. U.S. Senator [D] Connecticut
- Reid, Harry U.S. Senator [D] Nevada
- Sessions, Jefferson "Jeff" U.S. Senator [R] Alabama
More Videos From
Manufacturing and Immigration
Senators Michael Bennett (D-CO), John McCain (R-AZ), and Amy Klobuchar (D-MN) talked with Steve Clemons about the…
Senate Session, Part 1
The Senate convened and resumed consideration of S.1926, the flood insurance bill.
The Senate convened for a period of morning business and thereafter resumed consideration of the motion to proceed to…
Senate Session, Part 3
The Senate convened before proceeding to the House Chamber for the State of the Union address.