Future of Health Care
Representatives Tom Price (R-GA) and Phil Roe (R-TN) spoke about their respective alternative bills to the Affordable Care Act, Empowering… read more
Representatives Tom Price (R-GA) and Phil Roe (R-TN) spoke about their respective alternative bills to the Affordable Care Act, Empowering Patients First, and the American Health Care Reform Act. Following their remarks, panelists talked about their proposals.
This event titled “Promoting Patient-Centered Health Care” was part of Heritage Action for America’s day-long “2014 Conservative Policy Summit,” held at the Heritage Foundation. close
*The transcript for this program was compiled from uncorrected Closed Captioning.
People in this video
- Chapman, Timothy J. Chief Operating Officer Heritage Action for America
- Owcharenko, Nina Director Heritage Foundation->Center for Health Policy Studies
- Price, Thomas "Tom" U.S. Representative [R] Georgia
- Roe, David "Phil" P. U.S. Representative [R] Tennessee
- Turner, Grace-Marie Founder and President Galen Institute
More Videos From
Heritage Conservative Summit
- Welfare Reform
- Senator Ted Cruz Remarks on Energy Policy
- Future of Health Care
- Housing Finance
- Transportation Funding
- Education Choice
- Higher Education Reform
- Marriage and Religion
Repeal of Health Care Law, Part 1
Committee members considered a bill to repeal the Affordable Care Act, the health care law.
The House has passed the Senate version of health care legislation by a vote of 219 to 212.
The House has passed both…
Republican Health Care Agenda
House Republicans joined thousands of “tea party” protesters in a gathering on the West Front of the…
Physicians Town Hall Meeting
Physicians currently serving in Congress participated in a town hall meeting to discuss health care reform and current…