Offshore Bank Accounts
Witnesses from a Swiss bank and the U.S. Department of Justice testified on efforts to collect unpaid taxes from offshore bank accounts.
*The transcript for this program was compiled from uncorrected Closed Captioning.
People in this video
- James M. Cole Deputy Attorney General Department of Justice
- Romeo Cerutti General Counsel Credit Suisse Group
- Thomas "Tom" A. Coburn M.D. U.S. Senator [R] Oklahoma
- Brady W. Dougan Chief Executive Officer New York
- Ronald "Ron" Harold Johnson U.S. Senator [R] Wisconsin
- Kathryn Keneally Assistant Attorney General Department of Justice->Tax Division
- Carl Levin U.S. Senator [D] Michigan
- John S. McCain III U.S. Senator [R] Arizona
- Hans-Ulrich Meister Co-Head Zurich
- Robert Shafir Private Banking Co-Head New York
More Videos From
Offshore Tax Evasion
Senator Levin on Offshore Bank Accounts
Senator Carl Levin (D-MI) talked with reporters after a Homeland Security and Governmental Affairs Subcommittee on…
Internal Revenue Service Political Targeting investigation
Deputy Attorney General James Cole testified on the Justice Department’s response to allegations that the…
U.S. Financial System Vulnerabilities, Panel 1
Undersecretary Cohen and Leigh Winchell testified on the role of the federal government in stopping money laundering.
U.S. Financial System Vulnerabilities, Panel 4
Current and former HSBC executives testified on charges that the bank gave terrorists, drug cartels and criminals…