Medicare Fraud Protection
Officials from the Health and Human Services Department and the Government Accountability Office testified at a hearing on ways to better manage the Medicare system and prevent instances of fraud, waste, and abuse.
*The transcript for this program was compiled from uncorrected Closed Captioning.
People in this video
- Bilirakis, Gus Michael U.S. Representative [R] Florida
- Christensen, Donna M. Congressional Delegate [D] Virgin Islands
- Cosgrove, James Director Government Accountability Office->Health Care
- Gingrey, Phil MD U.S. Representative [R] Georgia
- King, Kathleen M. Director Government Accountability Office->Health Care
- Pallone, Frank Jr. U.S. Representative [D] New Jersey
- Pitts, Joseph "Joe" U.S. Representative [R] Pennsylvania
- Shimkus, John M. U.S. Representative [R] Illinois
- Vito, Robert A. Regional Inspector General Department of Health and Human Services->Evaluation and Inspections
- Waxman, Henry U.S. Representative [D] California
Physician Reimbursement Rates for Federal Health Programs
Members heard from expert witnesses about legislative efforts to fix the sustainable growth rate (SGR), a formula used…
Medicare Fraud and Abuse
Witnesses testified on Medicare management.
Affordable Care Act and Medicare Advantage
Witnesses testified on the impact of the Affordable Care Act on the Medicare Advantage program. Medicare Advantage…
Medicare Advantage Program
The Medicare Advantage program is an alternative to the FIFA insurance program, offered by private companies, and about…