Israel Lobby and the Media
Panelists analyzed the impact of pro-Israel groups on U.S. policy. “Has the Lobby Captured Political Parties and News Media?”… read more
Panelists analyzed the impact of pro-Israel groups on U.S. policy.
“Has the Lobby Captured Political Parties and News Media?” was held at the National Press Club by the Institute for Research: Middle Eastern Policy along with the Council for the National Interest, If Americans Knew, and the Washington Report on Middle East Affairs. close
*The transcript for this program was compiled from uncorrected Closed Captioning.
People in this video
- Jeffrey Blankfort Radio Show Host KZYX Radio (Mendocino County, CA)->"Takes on the World"
- Allan C. Brownfeld Editor American Council for Judaism->Issues Journal
- Scott Horton Assistant Editor Antiwar.com
- Scott McConnel Founding Editor American Conservative, The
- Justin Raimondo Editorial Director Antiwar.com
- Philip Weiss Co-Editor Mondoweiss Blog
Hosting OrganizationMore Hosting Organizations
More Videos From
Institute for Research: Middle East Policy ConferenceMore Videos
Influence of Pro-Israel Groups
Former Representative Paul Findley (R-IL) made opening remarks at a summit critical of the U.S.-Israel…
History of the U.S.-Israel Relationship
Two panels that included an investigative journalist, two authors, a former Air Force colonel, and a military staffer…
Israel-Palestine and U.S.
A panel of authors and historians talked about their various books on history of the close Israel-U.S.…
U.S. -Israel Relationship
A group of former CIA analysts spoke an event that was critical of the U.S.-Israel relationship. They questioned…