U.S. -Israel Relationship
A group of former CIA analysts spoke an event that was critical of the U.S.-Israel relationship. They questioned whether Israel was… read more
A group of former CIA analysts spoke an event that was critical of the U.S.-Israel relationship. They questioned whether Israel was truly an American ally.
“Is Israel Really a U.S. Ally?” was held at the National Press Club by the Institute for Research: Middle Eastern Policy along with the Council for the National Interest, If Americans Knew, and the Washington Report on Middle East Affairs. close
*The transcript for this program was compiled from uncorrected Closed Captioning.
People in this video
- Philip M. Giraldi Analyst (Former) Central Intelligence Agency->Counterterrorism
- Delinda C. Hanley News Editor Washington Report on Middle East Affairs
- Ray McGovern Analyst (Former) Central Intelligence Agency
- Paul R. Pillar National Intelligence Officer (Former) National Intelligence Council->Near East and South Asia
- Grant F. Smith Research Director Institute for Research: Middle Eastern Policy
- Alison Weir President Council for the National Interest
Hosting OrganizationMore Hosting Organizations
More Videos From
Institute for Research: Middle East Policy ConferenceMore Videos
Influence of Pro-Israel Groups
Former Representative Paul Findley (R-IL) made opening remarks at a summit critical of the U.S.-Israel…
History of the U.S.-Israel Relationship
Two panels that included an investigative journalist, two authors, a former Air Force colonel, and a military staffer…
Israel-Palestine and U.S.
A panel of authors and historians talked about their various books on history of the close Israel-U.S.…
Israel Lobby and the Media
Panelists analyzed the impact of pro-Israel groups on U.S. policy. “Has the Lobby Captured Political Parties and…