U.S. -Israel Relationship
A group of former CIA analysts spoke an event that was critical of the U.S.-Israel relationship. They questioned whether Israel was… read more
A group of former CIA analysts spoke an event that was critical of the U.S.-Israel relationship. They questioned whether Israel was truly an American ally.
“Is Israel Really a U.S. Ally?” was held at the National Press Club by the Institute for Research: Middle Eastern Policy along with the Council for the National Interest, If Americans Knew, and the Washington Report on Middle East Affairs. close
*The transcript for this program was compiled from uncorrected Closed Captioning.
People in this video
- Giraldi, Philip M. Analyst (Former) Central Intelligence Agency->Counterterrorism
- Hanley, Delinda C. News Editor Washington Report on Middle East Affairs
- McGovern, Ray Analyst (Former) Central Intelligence Agency
- Pillar, Paul R. National Intelligence Officer (Former) National Intelligence Council->Near East and South Asia
- Smith, Grant F. Research Director Institute for Research: Middle Eastern Policy
- Weir, Alison President Council for the National Interest
Hosting OrganizationMore Hosting Organizations
More Videos From
Institute for Research: Middle East Policy ConferenceMore Videos
Influence of Pro-Israel Groups
Former Representative Paul Findley (R-IL) made opening remarks at a summit critical of the U.S.-Israel…
History of the U.S.-Israel Relationship
Two panels that included an investigative journalist, two authors, a former Air Force colonel, and a military staffer…
Israel-Palestine and U.S.
A panel of authors and historians talked about their various books on history of the close Israel-U.S.…
Pro-Israel Lobbying Groups
Panelists talked about the influence of pro-Israel lobbying groups on U.S. elections and U.S. policy in the Middle…