Transportation Secretary Anthony Foxx on the Fiscal Year 2015 Budget
Transportation Secretary Anthony Foxx opened the American Public Transportation Association’s day-long legislative… read more
Transportation Secretary Anthony Foxx opened the American Public Transportation Association’s day-long legislative conference. He urged APTA members to call their congressional representatives and push them to address the nation’s transportation needs immediately. close
*The transcript for this program was compiled from uncorrected Closed Captioning.
People in this video
- Flowers, Carolyn Co-Chair American Public Transportation Assn.->Authorization Task Force
- Foxx, Anthony R. Secretary Department of Transportation
- Melaniphy, Michael President and CEO American Public Transportation Assn.
- Varga, Peter Chair American Public Transportation Assn.
- Wall, Daisy Vice President RouteMatch Software->Marketing
More Videos From
American Public Transportation Association (APTA): Legislative Conference
- Transportation Secretary Anthony Foxx on the Fiscal Year 2015 Budget
- Priorities for the Next Transportation Authorization Bill
Following opening remarks from American Public Transportation Association leadership, Josephy Szabo and Peter Rogoff…
Transportation Department Agenda
Transportation Secretary Ray LaHood gave the keynote address at the American Public Transportation Association annual…
Priorities for the Next Transportation Authorization Bill
State and local public transportation leaders discussed priorities for the next Transportation Authorization…
Transportation and Health Care
Health care executives talked about transportation resources in the health care industry. They suggested that…