Priorities for the Next Transportation Authorization Bill
State and local public transportation leaders discussed priorities for the next Transportation Authorization Bill. Panelists included Milwaukee alderman Robert Bauman, Mayor William Euille (D-Alexandria, Va) & state Sen. Steve Farley (D-AZ).
*The transcript for this program was compiled from uncorrected Closed Captioning.
People in this video
- Farley, Steve State Senator Arizona
- Riemer, Hans Member Montgomery County, MD->County Council
- Washington, Phillip Vice Chair American Public Transportation Assn.
More Videos From
American Public Transportation Association (APTA): Legislative Conference
- Transportation Secretary Anthony Foxx on the Fiscal Year 2015 Budget
- Priorities for the Next Transportation Authorization Bill
Transportation Secretary Anthony Foxx on the Fiscal Year 2015 Budget
Transportation Secretary Anthony Foxx opened the American Public Transportation Association’s day-long…
Following opening remarks from American Public Transportation Association leadership, Josephy Szabo and Peter Rogoff…
Federal Transportation Program Funding
Panelists talked about Congressional consideration of measures affecting current and future highway and infrastructure…
Transportation Department Agenda
Transportation Secretary Ray LaHood gave the keynote address at the American Public Transportation Association annual…