Senate Delegation in Ukraine
A bi-partisan delegation of eight senators, led by Senator John McCain (R-AZ), held a news conference from Kiev, Ukraine where earlier they met with leaders of the country’s interim government.
*The transcript for this program was compiled from uncorrected Closed Captioning.
People in this video
- Jeff Flake U.S. Senator [R] Arizona
- John Hoeven U.S. Senator [R] North Dakota
- Ronald "Ron" Harold Johnson U.S. Senator [R] Wisconsin
- John S. McCain III U.S. Senator [R] Arizona
- Christopher "Chris" S. Murphy U.S. Senator [D] Connecticut
- Sheldon Whitehouse U.S. Senator [D] Rhode Island
The Senate convened and proceeded to executive session to resume consideration of the nomination of Cornelia Pillard to…
The Senate voted 71-26 to confirm Julian Castro to be secretary of the Department of Housing and Urban…
The Senate considered a House-passed defense authorization bill, which authorized $585 billion for defense programs for…
Ukraine Aid Bill Markup
The Senate Foreign Relations Committee met to mark up the Support for the Sovereignty, Integrity, Democracy, and…