Tax Code Reform
Republican members of Congress held a press conference n tax policy and the need for tax reform. Grover Norquist made opening remarks.
*The transcript for this program was compiled from uncorrected Closed Captioning.
People in this video
- Cantor, Eric U.S. Representative [R] Virginia
- Ellis, Ryan Director Americans for Tax Reform->Tax Policy
- Foxx, Virginia U.S. Representative [R] North Carolina
- Hatch, Orrin U.S. Senator [R] Utah
- McAuliffe, Katie Manager Americans for Tax Reform->Federal Affairs
- Norquist, Grover President Americans for Tax Reform
- Paul, Rand M.D. U.S. Senator [R] Kentucky
- Portman, Rob U.S. Senator [R] Ohio
- Roberts, Pat U.S. Senator [R] Kansas
- Scalise, Stephen "Steve" U.S. Representative [R] Louisiana
Americans For Tax Reform Tax-Day News Conference
Grover Norquist, president of Americans for Tax Reform, introduced GOP Congressional leaders, including House Majority…
The U.S. House of Representatives convened for a legislative session.
The House of Representatives convened for the business of the day, one minute speeches, and special order speeches.