Affordable and Accessible Health Care, Congressional Panel
Former and current members of Congress talked about the future of the Affordable Care Act. Topics included accessibility, quality, and… read more
Former and current members of Congress talked about the future of the Affordable Care Act. Topics included accessibility, quality, and cost of health care.
This panel was the second part of “The Future of Affordable and Accessible Healthcare,” a session of the Committee for Economic Development’s 2014 Spring Policy Conference at the Willard InterContinental Hotel. close
*The transcript for this program was compiled from uncorrected Closed Captioning.
People in this video
- Braly, Angela President and CEO (Former) WellPoint Health Networks
- Burgess, Michael C. M.D. U.S. Representative [R] Texas
- Cooper, James "Jim" Hayes Shofner U.S. Representative [D] Tennessee
- Darling, Helen B. President and CEO National Business Group on Health
- Gilmartin, Raymond Chairman and CEO (Former) Merck and Company
- Klein, Ron U.S. Representative (Former) [D] Florida
- Murray, Alan President Pew Research Center
- Odland, Steve Chief Executive Officer Committee for Economic Development
- Rice, R. "Tim" Timothy Chief Executive Officer Cone Health
- Walker, Robert Jarvis Cochran U.S. Representative (Former) [R] Pennsylvania
- Williams, Ronald A. Chair, President, and CEO (Former) Aetna, Inc.
More Videos From
Committee for Economic Development Spring Policy Conference: Health Care
Affordable and Accessible Health Care, Industry Panel
Health care industry executives and officials talked about the effect of the Affordable Care Act on the U.S. debt and…