The subcommittee heard testimony on U.S. arms control policy, nuclear testing, and relations with the Soviet Union.
People in this video
- Barker, Robert Assistant to the Secretary Department of Defense->Atomic Energy
- Burns, William "Bill" Joseph Director Arms Control and Disarmament Agency
- Robinson, C. Paul Chief Negotiator Nuclear Testing Talks
- Sharfman, Peter Program Manager Office of Technology Assessment->International Security and Commerce
- van der Vink, Gregory E. Director Office of Technology Assessment->Seismic Verification Project
- Broomfield, William S. U.S. Representative [R] Michigan
- Clarke, James M. U.S. Representative [D] North Carolina
- Fascell, Dante B. U.S. Representative [D] Florida
- Leach, James "Jim" U.S. Representative [R] Iowa
Law and National Security: Verification
General Burns talked about national security, focusing on the START treaty recently signed. Topics included the…
Arms Control and Nuclear Proliferation
Nuclear Testing Talks
The guest discussed the nuclear testing agreements that were signed during the summit.