Panel Discussion on the Book Industry
Panelists talked about the book industry and connecting authors and readers. "Connecting Authors and Readers" was a panel at the James Michener Non-Fiction Pavilion at the 2014 Gaithersburg Book Festival, held on the grounds of City Hall.
*The transcript for this program was compiled from uncorrected Closed Captioning.
People in this video
- Patrick, Bethanne Host WETA.org->Book Studio
- Roeder, Taryn Associate Director Houghton Mifflin Harcourt->Publicity
- Taft, Gene Owner GT/PR
More Videos From
2014 Gaithersburg Book Festival
- Book Discussion on This Town
- Book Discussion on Collision 2012
- Book Discussion on Empty Mansions
- Panel Discussion on the Book Industry
- Book Discussion on The Book of Jezebel
Panel Discussion on Independent Bookselling
Panelists talked about the book business from the perspective of independent booksellers.
This presentation was in…
Panel on the Future of the Book and Book Store
A panel discussion was held on the future of the book and of the book store. Jim Milliot moderated a panel that…
State of the Book Panel
Panelists discussed the state of the book publishing industry and future of the book as a medium and prospects for…
Book Discussion on Ruthless
Phil Trupp talked about his book Ruthless: How Enraged Investors Reclaimed Their Investments and Beat Wall Street (John…