Open Internet Rules
Panelists talked about the implications of the Federal Communications Commission’s (FCC) plans for “Open Internet” rules and wireless broadcast spectrum auctions.
*The transcript for this program was compiled from uncorrected Closed Captioning.
People in this video
- Brill, Matthew Attorney
- Donovan, Tim Vice President Competitive Carriers Association->Legislative Affairs
- Erickson, Markham Attorney
- Hurwitz, Gus Professor University of Nebraska->Law School
- Lordan, Tim Member Congressional Internet Caucus->Advisory Committee
- Morris, Sarah Counsel New America Foundation->Open Technology Institute
- Remsen, Allison Executive Director Mobile Future
Panelists talked about the future of the Internet following a D.C. Circuit Court of Appeals ruling. The ruling…
Internet policy and governance officials talked about the Obama administration decision to relinquish control over the…
Telecommunications Policy and Cybersecurity
The American Enterprise hosted two panel discussions on telecommunications policy, intellectual property, and…
Telecommunications law experts and open Internet advocates profiled the U.S. Court of Appeals for the D.C. Circuit…