Korean Peninsula and U.S. National Security
General Seung Jo Jung (Retired) talked about U.S. national security issues regarding the Korean Peninsula. Then he joined in a panel… read more
General Seung Jo Jung (Retired) talked about U.S. national security issues regarding the Korean Peninsula. Then he joined in a panel discussion.
“North Korea’s Military Threat and ROK-US Alliance” was part of the ICAS Spring Symposium,"Humanity, Liberty, Peace and Security: The Korean Peninsula Issues and US National Security."
There is some consecutive interpretation between Korean and English. close
*The transcript for this program was compiled from uncorrected Closed Captioning.
People in this video
- Joseph A. Bosco Senior Associate Center for Strategic and International Studies->Southeast Asia Studies
- Wallace "Chip" C. Gregson Jr. Assistant Secretary (Former) Department of Defense->Asian and Pacific Security Affairs
- Seung-jo Jeong Chair (Former) South Korean Armed Forces->Joint Chiefs of Staff
- Jacklyn Kim Special Liaison Institute for Corean-American Studies
- Sang Joo Kim Senior Fellow & Executive V.P. Institute for Corean-American Studies
- David S. Maxwell Fellow Institute for Corean-American Studies
- Larry A. Niksch Fellow Institute for Corean-American Studies
More Videos From
Institute for Corean-American Studies: Korean Peninsula & U.S. National Security
General Gregson on Korean Peninsula Security
Lieutenant General Wallace C. Gregson (Retired) talked about U.S. national security issues regarding the Korean…
China's Role in the Korean Peninsula Issues
Ambassador Robert King and others spoke about threats from North Korea and their potential effects on security in the…
Korean Peninsula Security Concerns, Part 2
Sydney Seiler spoke about security concerns on the Korean Peninsula, including North Korean nuclear ambitions and the…
Korean Peninsula Security Concerns, Part 1
Robert Zarate discussed U.S. national security concerns on and around the Korean Peninsula. He talked about…