Senate Session, Part 2
The Senate confirmed the nomination of Sharon Y. Bowen, of New York, to be commissioner of the Commodity Futures Trading Commission.
The Senate began initial work on S. 2363, the Bipartisan Sportsmen’s Act.
*The transcript for this program was compiled from uncorrected Closed Captioning.
People in this video
- Dick J. Durbin U.S. Senator [D] Illinois
- Carl Levin U.S. Senator [D] Michigan
- Rob Portman U.S. Senator [R] Ohio
- Harry Reid U.S. Senator [D] Nevada
- Bernard "Bernie" Sanders U.S. Senator [I] Vermont
- Debbie Stabenow U.S. Senator [D] Michigan
More Videos From
- Senate Session, Part 2
- Senator Bernie Sanders on Veterans Health Care Bill
- Senator Durbin on Student Loans
Senate Session, Part 1
The Senate confirmed on a 52-42 party-line vote Keith Harper to be U.S. representative to the United Nations Human…
The Senate convened for a period of morning business with senators permitted to speak for up to ten minutes…
U.S. Senate: Cloture Vote on Keith Harp to be Rep. To UN Human Rights Council
The Senate covened for a period of morning business, with senators permitted to speak for up to 10 minutes…