Senate Session, Part 1
The Senate convened and proceeded to a vote on the confirmation of M. Hannah Lauck to be U.S. district judge for the Eastern District of Virginia. At noon they held two more confirmation votes on district judge nominations.
*The transcript for this program was compiled from uncorrected Closed Captioning.
People in this video
- Mitch McConnell Jr. U.S. Senator [R] Kentucky
- Patty Murray U.S. Senator [D] Washington
- Harry Reid U.S. Senator [D] Nevada
- Jeanne Shaheen U.S. Senator [D] New Hampshire
- John R. Thune U.S. Senator [R] South Dakota
More Videos From
The Senate failed to invoke cloture on S. 2432, a bill to provide for the refinancing of certain federal student…
The Senate convened with a period of Morning Business with senators permitted to speak for up to 10 minutes each. At…
The Senate convened for a legislative session.
The Senate confirmed by a 78-17 margin Sylvia Burwell to be secretary of the Department of Health and Human…