Following a period of morning business, the Senate voted on a motion to invoke cloture for several judicial nominations.
*The transcript for this program was compiled from uncorrected Closed Captioning.
People in this video
- Coats, Dan U.S. Senator [R] Indiana
- Flake, Jeff U.S. Senator [R] Arizona
- Leahy, Patrick J. U.S. Senator [D] Vermont
- Reid, Harry U.S. Senator [D] Nevada
- Shaheen, Jeanne U.S. Senator [D] New Hampshire
The Senate debated H.R. 803, the Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act, a bill that would reauthorize and overhaul a…
The Senate advanced the nomination of Cheryl Ann Krause as judge in the U.S. Third Circuit. Members also voted on…
Following a period of morning business, the Senate resumed initial work on H.R. 4660, the Commerce, Justice, Science…
Senate Session, Part 1
The Senate convened for a legislative session.