Following a period of morning business, the Senate voted on a motion to invoke cloture for several judicial nominations.
People in this video
- Dan Coats U.S. Senator [R] Indiana
- Jeff Flake U.S. Senator [R] Arizona
- Patrick J. Leahy U.S. Senator [D] Vermont
- Harry Reid U.S. Senator [D] Nevada
- Jeanne Shaheen U.S. Senator [D] New Hampshire
The Senate debated H.R. 803, the Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act, a bill that would reauthorize and overhaul a…
The Senate advanced the nomination of Cheryl Ann Krause as judge in the U.S. Third Circuit. Members also voted on…
The Senate resumed initial work on H.R. 4660, the Commerce, Science, Justice and Related Agencies Appropriations bill.
Senate Session, Part 1
The Senate convened for a legislative session.