Senate Session, Part 2
The Senate convened for a legislative session.
*The transcript for this program was compiled from uncorrected Closed Captioning.
People in this video
- Tom Carper U.S. Senator [D] Delaware
- John Cornyn U.S. Senator [R] Texas
- Jeff Flake U.S. Senator [R] Arizona
- Chuck Grassley U.S. Senator [R] Iowa
- Mary "Heidi" Kathryn Heitkamp U.S. Senator [D] North Dakota
- John Hoeven U.S. Senator [R] North Dakota
- James M. Inhofe U.S. Senator [R] Oklahoma
- Lisa Murkowski U.S. Senator [R] Alaska
- Harry Reid U.S. Senator [D] Nevada
- Jeff Sessions U.S. Senator [R] Alabama
- Jeanne Shaheen U.S. Senator [D] New Hampshire
- John E. Walsh U.S. Senator [D] Montana
More Videos From
Senate Session, Part 1
The Senate held five roll call votes, including four district court confirmations and a motion to invoke cloture on…
Following a period of morning business, the Senate voted on a motion to invoke cloture for several judicial nominations.
The Senate debated H.R. 803, the Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act, a bill that would reauthorize and overhaul a…
The Senate advanced the nomination of Cheryl Ann Krause as judge in the U.S. Third Circuit. Members also voted on…