Senate Session, Part 2
The Senate convened for a legislative session.
*The transcript for this program was compiled from uncorrected Closed Captioning.
People in this video
- Carper, Thomas "Tom" R. U.S. Senator [D] Delaware
- Cornyn, John U.S. Senator [R] Texas
- Flake, Jeff U.S. Senator [R] Arizona
- Grassley, Charles "Chuck" E. U.S. Senator [R] Iowa
- Heitkamp, Mary "Heidi" Kathryn U.S. Senator [D] North Dakota
- Hoeven, John U.S. Senator [R] North Dakota
- Inhofe, James M. U.S. Senator [R] Oklahoma
- Murkowski, Lisa U.S. Senator [R] Alaska
- Reid, Harry U.S. Senator [D] Nevada
- Sessions, Jefferson "Jeff" U.S. Senator [R] Alabama
- Shaheen, Jeanne U.S. Senator [D] New Hampshire
- Walsh, John E. U.S. Senator [D] Montana
More Videos From
Senate Session, Part 1
The Senate held five roll call votes, including four district court confirmations and a motion to invoke cloture on…
Following a period of morning business, the Senate voted on a motion to invoke cloture for several judicial nominations.
The Senate debated H.R. 803, the Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act, a bill that would reauthorize and overhaul a…
The Senate advanced the nomination of Cheryl Ann Krause as judge in the U.S. Third Circuit. Members also voted on…