Female food activists and filmmakers talked about the dangers of pesticides, genetically modified food, and preserving the Earth’s soil.
*The transcript for this program was compiled from uncorrected Closed Captioning.
People in this video
- Christie Dames Film Director and Public Speaking Consultant
- Deborah Coons Garcia Filmmaker and Director
- Zen Honeycutt Founder and Executive Director Moms Across America
- Kevin O'Malley Chair Commonwealth Club of California->Business and Leadership Forum
- Judi Shils Founder and Executive Director Teens Turning Green
Deleting the Virtual Life
Journalist Tom Brokaw paid tribute to his friends, the late nature photographers Galen and Barbara Rowell, at the…
Next Chapter in the History of Fire Fighting
Secretary Babbit discussed the fire-fighting strategies in the West. He believes that fighting forest fires hurts…
Civic Action and the Environment
Mr. Werbach, the new president of the Sierra Club, spoke about the importance of getting people involved in…
History of Yosemite National Park
Jen Huntley talked about the history of the Yosemite Grant Act and the birth of Yosemite as a National Park. The…